Excellent combination of the best pork meats seasoned with the most select paprika, subjected to a prolonged curing process. Product with a complete and exquisite flavor.
It is the most common sobrasada format, presenting a large size compared to the semi-curly one. It is made through the traditional process combining the best pork, with its respective curing process of approximately six to twelve weeks.
- Gluten Free
- Without lactose
- Zero colorants
Sobrasada Black Label
This product does not contain as an ingredient or adjuvant any of the allergens present in food products defined by the European Union (EU Regulation 1169/2011):
- Milk and derivatives, including lactose.
- Egg and egg-based products.
- Cereals containing gluten (and / or hybrid varieties) and their derivatives.
- Peanuts and peanut-based products.
- Peel fruit and its derivatives.
- Crustaceans and crustacean products.
- Fish and fish-based products.
- Soy and soy-based products.
- Celery and derived products.
- Mustard and derived products.
- Sesame seeds and products made from sesame seeds.
- Sulfur dioxide and sulphites in concentrations higher than 10 mg / Kg or 10 mg / l (expressed as SO2).
- Lupins and lupine-based products.
- Mollusks and mollusc-based products.