Sobrasada of Black Pork
Delicious sobrasada made exclusively with black Mallorcan pork meat that has been subjected to a special diet. Flavor, aroma and texture highly appreciated by gourmets.
In Mallorca there are two types of sobrasada, the one that is prepared with meat from the white pig, called “Sobrasada de Mallorca” and the one that is prepared with the meat of black pig (porc negre), which is called “Sobrasada de Mallorca of Black Pig”. This pig is native to the Balearic Islands, raised in freedom and with a diet based on figs and carob beans and complemented with cereals and legumes.
- Gluten Free
- Without lactose
- Zero colorants
Sobrasada of Black Pig
This product does not contain as an ingredient or adjuvant any of the allergens present in food products defined by the European Union (EU Regulation 1169/2011):
- Milk and derivatives, including lactose.
- Egg and egg-based products.
- Cereals containing gluten (and / or hybrid varieties) and their derivatives.
- Peanuts and peanut-based products.
- Peel fruit and its derivatives.
- Crustaceans and crustacean products.
- Fish and fish-based products.
- Soy and soy-based products.
- Celery and derived products.
- Mustard and derived products.
- Sesame seeds and products made from sesame seeds.
- Sulfur dioxide and sulphites in concentrations higher than 10 mg / Kg or 10 mg / l (expressed as SO2).
- Lupins and lupine-based products.
- Mollusks and mollusc-based products.